About Us Official Translation Agencies

Any document in any language other than in English needs to be submitted along with translation in English.

Translation can be done by oneself or through any private agency. The translation should be self-attested by the Applicant. The responsibility for the information and correctness of the translation lies with the applicant only and NOT with the Consulate.